11/03/2018 - 10:00 am
11/03/2018 - 12:00 pm
AddressSmile Foreign Education, Kisan Complex, Maninagar Char Rasta, Maninagar, Ahmedabad View map
May be you scored less this time too than you had hoped. May be your teacher hasn’t helped you as much as you expected. You probably think you are not capable enough to score. Or you shift the blame on your luck — but actually, that’s not the problem at all.
Do you really want to find out what is wrong with your IELTS preparation?
Join Ashok Sir’s mind-shifting workshop on Graph/Letter writing on 11th March, Sunday.
You will know the following things:
- The real reason why your score is not improving in writing.
- The art of writing powerful introductions, body, and main features
- The path to develop a greater confidence that will empower you to easily write effective letters and graphs.
- By the end of this master class you will have a brand new strategy to upgrade your writing skills
What does it consist of?
- Types of graphs/letters that appear in the ielts exam
- Difference between a model answer for 5.0 bands and 7+ bands
- What does examiner look for in your writing task one
- How to write introduction, overall and identity main features in graph
- How to write an introductory paragraph for letter with a clear purpose
- how to address main bullets /features
- Ways to improve the kind of vocabulary
- Actionable plan for 7 bands in writing
Worksheets and material
- worksheets for improving all four areas of writing
Register for workshop FREEJoin this event