Aspirants who want to study and work in English speaking countries must give IELTS exam. IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is an exam taken globally by over 3 million aspirants annually. IELTS helps you get a higher education, job, and residency in over 140 countries that accept the score of this exam. For aspirants who wish to give this exam, here is all the information on IELTS.
How to book IELTS date?
Aspirants can take IELTS up to 4 times a month in India. So, practically speaking, aspirants have the option to choose from 48 dates in one calendar year. But candidates taking this IELTS must keep two things in mind. Aspirants can take Academic version on all 48 dates but the General Training version of the exam is available only on selected 24 dates. For the convenience of aspirants, IELTS is mostly conducted on Saturdays and Thursdays. Booking a date for IELTS is easy and can be done online in the following way:
- Online registration and fee payment can be for IELTS exam can be done
- Once you have done registration, select you test, test type, and city of choice
- You can choose from Academic version or General Training version
- After selecting the city, choose date and month as per your convenience
- Enter your personal details and passport information
- Upload your documents for verification
- Complete the payment via net banking, debit or credit cards
- Once payment is done, you will receive an acknowledgment
If aspirants want to book date offline can follow below steps:
- Visit your nearest IDP IELTS branch or Referral Partner
- Take a copy of documents like passport photocopy and date declaration document
- Pay the fees and book date
Benefits of booking a test date with Smile Foreign Education?
Smile Foreign Education is registered with IDP Education Australia and British Council to book IELTS exam date.
- Hassle-free process: The team at Smile Foreign Education helps applicants in filling forms, document submission, and verification.
- Helpline Support: In case of any issues, applicants call at helpline number of Smile Foreign Education and seek immediate support.
- Study Material: Applicants get FREE of cost quality study material
- Candidates get E-books and handouts to help them prepare better for IELTS exam
How to postpone, prepone or cancel your IELTS exam?
Applicants are given the option to cancel, postpone or prepone their IELTS exam. For every IELTS exam, there is a transfer, cancellation and refund policy.
- To cancel or postpone your IELTS exam, a request must be made strictly 5 weeks the date of exam.
- Applicants must place request to change or cancel exam through email or in person only
- Applicants should not call or text the center as telephone cancellation or postponement is not accepted.
- Applicants must fill and submit a request form for IELTS fees refund or exam date change.
- The form should reach the concerned authorities at least five weeks before the date of exam.
How to revaluate IELTS exam result?
Applicants who appear for IELTS exam are given the option to revaluate their score. Applicants who wish to revaluate their IELTS exam result should keep the following points in mind.
- There is no appeal after IELTS exam result is declared, the result is considered final.
- Applicants who wish to have their IELTS exam result rechecked must fill a Test Report Form
- Candidates must fill and submit this Test Report Form within six weeks of the test date
- Applicants must send completed inquiry form, receipt of payment and original Test Report Form to the IDP Education – IELTS Test Centre.
- You can contact local IDP IELTS test center to know the fees of revaluation process
- Once your TRF is received by authorities, it takes about two to four weeks to process your request.
- Applicants receive confirmation letter of revaluation via email
- Meanwhile, applicants cannot use IELTS score if their score if it is under revaluation
- If there is no change in the IELTS score then you will not get any refund